Singer Kailash Kher’s band Kailasa enthralled music aficionados at the ninth edition of the SulaFest here with their brand of soulful, euphonious music.
Performing on the second and final day of the SulaFest — a popular gourmet world music festival here — Kailasa took to the stage amid a roaring reception. The packed crowd, which was enjoying other performances throughout the evening, did not have any lack of energy while cheering Kher and his band members.
With his electrifying persona, Kher churned out one crowd favourite after other and got the audience dancing to his tunes. The singer even invited some women on stage to dance along to the music.
Besides playing their acclaimed songs like “Bum lahri”, “Dhol wajda”, “Teri deewani”, Kailasa also played new songs from their new album “Ishq Anokha”, which retained the band’s trademark sound yet aspired to achieve something new with the sound.
After The Cat Empire’s sensational performance on Day One of the SulaFest, Kailasa truly took on the onus on them and upped the ante on the final evening of the two-day event.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Earlier, Rodney Branigan, who also played on Day One took on the stage with Shaai’r and Func’s Randolph Correia and Rais Khan to deliver a distinct mix of electronica, guitar music.
Other impressive acts of the evening included Indo-Canadian fusion band Delhi 2 Dublin, who played an impressive mix of different styles such as electronic, dub reggae, hip hop etc and Spanish act Made in Barcelona.
Also performing on Day Two was Spanish electronic musician and DJ Edu Imbernon, who delivered a two-hour performance to give the EDM-loving crowd a treat for the evening.
Other artists that performed on the final day of SulaFest 2016 were Aqua Dominatrix, Success, Shy-O, Sashanti and Bono Goldbaum.
Earlier in the evening, the guests were also treated with a special wine-tasting session wherein an array of wines from Sula and Hardys from Australia were served.
Overall, this year’s edition of SulaFest concluded on a grandiose note with an overwhelming crowd and diverse music. Not only did the crowd seem satisfied with the music, but everybody looked happy with their wine glasses and truly soaked in the celebratory fervour of the two-day event, only hoping to return next year.