Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber’s waxwork has been removed from Madame Tussauds after the statue began to wear away from so many fans touching it over the years.
The waxwork, which was on display at Tussauds New York on West 42nd Street, has been groped, fondled and grabbed by excited fans of the 19-year-old troubled singer, reported New York Post.
The statue shows much younger Bieber. “This is disappointing, but hopefully we can welcome a new ‘grown-up’ Justin back to the attraction in the near future,” said Madame Tussauds general manager, Bret Pidgeon.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Madame Tussauds New York also said that the figure has been damaged over the years because of the irregular maintenance.