Troubled singer Justin Bieber’s mother Pattie Mallette is reportedly concerned about her
famous son, who has been in headlines for wrong reasons.
The 19-year-old singer was recently arrested for driving under the influence, an incident that capped almost a year of wild antics for Beiber that include egging his neighbour,
spitting on his fans from balcony and getting caught visiting strip clubs and brothels.
Mallette, who raised Bieber as a single mother, is concerned for his well-being following his arrest, reported E! Online qouting sources.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“As any mom of an adult child, Pattie is holding him close and talking to him about everything, but she can’t make his decisions for him,” a source close to Mallette said.
“As any caring mother would be, Pattie is genuinely concerned for Justin, and she has said in many interviews before that she doesn’t have her head in the clouds and keeps in very close touch with Justin,” the source adds.
“She talks with him almost every day, which is likely more than any mom and a 19-year-old son… and she is in the public eye dealing with all of this.”