Troubled singer Justin Bieber’s mother Pattie Mallette is reportedly concerned about her
famous son, who has been in headlines for wrong reasons.
The 19-year-old singer was recently arrested for driving under the influence, an incident that capped almost a year of wild antics for Beiber that include egging his neighbour,
spitting on his fans from balcony and getting caught visiting strip clubs and brothels.
Mallette, who raised Bieber as a single mother, is concerned for his well-being following his arrest, reported E! Online qouting sources.
“As any mom of an adult child, Pattie is holding him close and talking to him about everything, but she can’t make his decisions for him,” a source close to Mallette said.
“As any caring mother would be, Pattie is genuinely concerned for Justin, and she has said in many interviews before that she doesn’t have her head in the clouds and keeps in very close touch with Justin,” the source adds.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“She talks with him almost every day, which is likely more than any mom and a 19-year-old son… and she is in the public eye dealing with all of this.”