Justin Bieber’ manager Scooter Braun will be reportedly questioned about the pop star’s alleged steroid use in the assault case of Florida based photographer Jeffrey Binion.
Mark DiCowden, the photographer’s lawyer set to depose the manager, will enquire about Bieber’s erratic behaviour, reported Showbiz Spy.
“Scooter will be asked about what kind of advice Justin has received about handling photographers and did he ever discuss wanting to lash out at them,” a source said. The source also added, “It has also been circulating that
Justin has been abusing steroids, and so if that is the case it will result in his aggression and aggressive tendencies. That’s something Scooter will definitely have to answer to.”
The photographer is suing Bieber and his bodyguard, Hugo Hesny, claiming the ‘Baby’ singer orchestrated an attack in which the bodyguard allegedly threw him against a wall, grabbed him by the throat and ‘displayed a gun’ in an effort to steal his memory card during a June 2013 confrontation.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016