Justin Bieber’ manager Scooter Braun will be reportedly questioned about the pop star’s alleged steroid use in the assault case of Florida based photographer Jeffrey Binion.
Mark DiCowden, the photographer’s lawyer set to depose the manager, will enquire about Bieber’s erratic behaviour, reported Showbiz Spy.
“Scooter will be asked about what kind of advice Justin has received about handling photographers and did he ever discuss wanting to lash out at them,” a source said. The source also added, “It has also been circulating that
Justin has been abusing steroids, and so if that is the case it will result in his aggression and aggressive tendencies. That’s something Scooter will definitely have to answer to.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The photographer is suing Bieber and his bodyguard, Hugo Hesny, claiming the ‘Baby’ singer orchestrated an attack in which the bodyguard allegedly threw him against a wall, grabbed him by the throat and ‘displayed a gun’ in an effort to steal his memory card during a June 2013 confrontation.