The two last performed together back in 2011. But since then, Bieber, 21, and Swift, 25, have been wildly rumoured not to get along much.
While there has been no single incident known to the public, it has been said that Bieber lost favour with the songstress due to his on-and-off relationship with her friend Selena Gomez.
- Billboard Music Awards 2018 winners: Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Janet Jackson and others
- Justin Bieber India concert: Sorry singer enthralls India as Bollywood attends in large numbers. See pics, videos
- Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber win big at iHeartRadio Awards
- Justin Bieber most tweeted about pop star of 2014
- Taylor Swift named Billboard’s Woman of the Year for second time
- Taylor Swift named highest-paid celebrity under 30
Bieber, 21, made the statement while reacting to Billboard’s tweet about him and 25-year-old Swift being on the Billboard Artist 100 chart, reported Aceshowbiz.
“While Taylor Swift is No 1 on the Billboard Artist 100, @JustinBieber hits a new peak on the chart,” Billboard wrote.
In response to which Bieber replied, “She is great. Might be time to make things right and hit the stage together again.”