The two last performed together back in 2011. But since then, Bieber, 21, and Swift, 25, have been wildly rumoured not to get along much.
While there has been no single incident known to the public, it has been said that Bieber lost favour with the songstress due to his on-and-off relationship with her friend Selena Gomez.
- Pink on Taylor Swift and Katy Perry feud: I should have just kept my mouth shut
- From album cover to video visuals, Tweeple can't stop trolling Taylor Swift's new single
- Justin Bieber slapped with fine for using phone while driving
- Justin Bieber India concert: Sorry singer enthralls India as Bollywood attends in large numbers. See pics, videos
- Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber win big at iHeartRadio Awards
- Will.i.am to collaborate with Taylor Swift
Bieber, 21, made the statement while reacting to Billboard’s tweet about him and 25-year-old Swift being on the Billboard Artist 100 chart, reported Aceshowbiz.
“While Taylor Swift is No 1 on the Billboard Artist 100, @JustinBieber hits a new peak on the chart,” Billboard wrote.
In response to which Bieber replied, “She is great. Might be time to make things right and hit the stage together again.”