Pop sensation Justin Bieber has not created his own clothing line yet because he wants it to be “perfect”.
The “Boyfriend” hitmaker first expressed his interest in designing a fashion collection in 2011 but admitted he won’t be doing so until he can be certain it will be a success, reported People magazine.
- Justin Bieber turned down by crush on social media
- Justin Bieber holding auditions to find an Australian wife?
- Rohit Bal, Anamika Khanna and other ace designers create stylish gifts for Justin Bieber's India concert
- I put everything into my relationship with Selena: Justin Bieber
- Justin Bieber wants another tattoo
- I am young and I make mistakes: Justin Bieber
“I haven’t lost that passion. It’s just such a big deal. I just want to make sure it’s perfect and right and take my time with it. I know Kanye has been working on his stuff for years and failed and came back and tried again and failed. It’s about trial and error and I don’t know if I’m ready for that yet.
“Fashion’s definitely really important, but I got to make sure I’m ready for the failing part of it because I know that comes with it. It’s not easy. It’s not like putting out an album,” he said.