Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber has recorded a track with his mother Pattie Mallette.
Mallette, who made a debut in singing with her son, took to twitter to announce the same, reported E!Online.
“That was the best night of my life Justin Bieber. You were so sweet to me and I had so much fun, I Love You. Amazing night recording my first song. Thank you so much for writing it love!,” she tweeted.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Bieber, 19, also snapped an Instagram video capturing her singing in the studio for fans.
“Got my moms courage enough to get in the booth for the first time she sounds so good,” he wrote.