Pop sensation Justin Bieber reportedly enjoyed a meal with reality TV star Kendall Jenner and friend Hailey Baldwin at a midtown Manhattan hotspot.
The three friends sat down for a Japanese fare during a dinner that lasted nearly two hours, Us magazine reported.
The trio had a casual dinner of miso soup and sushi rolls, After the meal was over, Bieber cleared out first.
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
Baldwin — the daughter of Stephen Baldwin and niece of Alec Baldwin — left with Jenner shortly after.
Bieber’s on-and-off-again relationship with Selena Gomez was entangled in a feud recently with Kendall and her younger sister Kylie Jenner.
After hanging out with the reality stars at Coachella, Gomez, 21, abruptly unfollowed everyone — including Kendall, 18, Kylie, 16, and Bieber, 20 — via Instagram for unconfirmed reasons.
It is said that Gomez was upset to see Kendall and Bieber flirting at the music festival.