Pop sensation Justin Bieber reportedly enjoyed a meal with reality TV star Kendall Jenner and friend Hailey Baldwin at a midtown Manhattan hotspot.
The three friends sat down for a Japanese fare during a dinner that lasted nearly two hours, Us magazine reported.
The trio had a casual dinner of miso soup and sushi rolls, After the meal was over, Bieber cleared out first.
Baldwin — the daughter of Stephen Baldwin and niece of Alec Baldwin — left with Jenner shortly after.
Bieber’s on-and-off-again relationship with Selena Gomez was entangled in a feud recently with Kendall and her younger sister Kylie Jenner.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
After hanging out with the reality stars at Coachella, Gomez, 21, abruptly unfollowed everyone — including Kendall, 18, Kylie, 16, and Bieber, 20 — via Instagram for unconfirmed reasons.
It is said that Gomez was upset to see Kendall and Bieber flirting at the music festival.