Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber has compared himself with ‘King of Pop’ Michael Jackson post arrest.
The 19-year-old star, who was charged with DUI, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license on January 23, posted a picture of him sitting on top of a car, reported Contactmusic.
The photo is split with a picture of Jackson, in a similar pose, standing on top of a car holding up a peace sign, taken outside a court after he had pleaded not guilty to seven counts of child molestation at a trial in 2004.
“What more can they say,” Bieber captioned the picture.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The ‘Beauty and a Beat’ hitmaker was bailed for USD 2,500 hours after being jailed and as he left the courthouse jumped on top of a car to wave to fans and show he was alright.
Stars including Ariana Grande and Lady Gaga have lent their support to Bieber and his longtime manager, Scooter Braun, is also sticking by him.