Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber has compared himself with ‘King of Pop’ Michael Jackson post arrest.
The 19-year-old star, who was charged with DUI, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license on January 23, posted a picture of him sitting on top of a car, reported Contactmusic.
The photo is split with a picture of Jackson, in a similar pose, standing on top of a car holding up a peace sign, taken outside a court after he had pleaded not guilty to seven counts of child molestation at a trial in 2004.
“What more can they say,” Bieber captioned the picture.
The ‘Beauty and a Beat’ hitmaker was bailed for USD 2,500 hours after being jailed and as he left the courthouse jumped on top of a car to wave to fans and show he was alright.
Stars including Ariana Grande and Lady Gaga have lent their support to Bieber and his longtime manager, Scooter Braun, is also sticking by him.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest