Troubled pop sensation Justin Bieber was finally granted access to enter the US after his private jet was stopped for several hours while authorities searched the aircraft with sniffer dogs.
The 19-year-old singer has had yet more legal trouble after his private jet was detained at Teterboro Airport for several hours, reported TMZ online.
Bieber was travelling from his native Canada where, just two days ago, he was charged with assaulting a limo driver. And it seems New Jersey law enforcers were taking every precaution when the troubled teen touched down on American soil.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
As the aircraft landed, authorities boarded with sniffer dogs and began to search for any illegal substances after they detected an odour of marijuana upon arrival. The plane was carrying Bieber’s father and several others, most likely his entourage, who intended to join in on the Super Bowl festivities.
No contraband or other illegal substances were found but all passengers were escorted to a holding area for questioning before being allowed to leave the airport.
The plane was held by law enforcers for at least 4 hours and Border Protection Officers and US Customs authorities were seen getting off the plane.
The cautionary action comes a week after Bieber was arrested in Miami after local police officers discovered him drag racing in a residential area while under the influence of alcohol and drugs. He was charged with resisting arrest without violence, drag racing, three charges of DUI and driving without a valid license.
The ‘Love Me’ singer is also facing further legal penalties after he was charged with assaulting a limo driver earlier in the week. The incident occurred on Dec 29 last year after he and friends attended Toronto Maple Leafs game.
The attack was triggered by a dispute over the volume of the radio, Bieber wanted the radio louder, and when the driver did not comply, a physical altercation occurred.