Union J star Josh Cuthbert has been injured in a car accident.
The 22-year-old singer was driving with his girlfriend Chloe Lloyd when his Mercedes was involved in an incident, reported TMZ.
- Vasco Da Gama-Patna Express derails in UP killing 3; UP CM Adityanath announces compensation
- Vasco Da Gama-Patna Express derailment: Train mishap kills 3 in Chitrakoot; Railways Minister announces compensation
- Motor Accident Claims Tribunal awards Rs 11.87 lakh to kin of teen killed in accident
- Myanmar Consul General Pyi Soe killed in road mishap in Jharkhand
- Ed Sheeran's arm injury to affect his India concert?
- Betty Cuthbert, a four-time Olympic gold medalist, has died
It is thought that the car in front of Cuthbert braked suddenly, with the band member unable to stop his vehicle in time.
Both Cuthbert and Lloyd left the accident with injuries to their necks and some bruising.
Union J are currently touring the UK alongside boyband The Vamps but the accident is not expected to impact any of the shows.