Singer Jermaine Jackson has criticised the new posthumously-released Michael Jackson album.
The eight-track album, titled Xscape, was released on May 9 by Epic Records, reported TMZ online.
Jermaine said he would have preferred for the Jackson 5 to have collaborated on Michael’s second posthumous album, which features production work by Timbaland and Babyface.
“We have nothing to do with that album. Timbaland could have been me… (Imagine) the original Jackson 5 back together on record,” Jeramine said.
Although Jermaine has hinted that he isn’t pleased with the new release, the 59-year-old singer added that he does enjoy some of the music on the LP and has no issue with Timbaland.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Sony Network Entertainment began streaming snippets from the first six tracks on the album earlier in May.
A duet with Justin Timberlake titled ‘Love Never Felt So Good’ is also featured on the track list.