Singer Jennifer Lopez and estranged husband Marc Anthony have finalised their divorce, three years after their split. The couple, who have six-year-old twins, finalised the divorce earlier this week, reported Us magazine.
Lopez will reportedly get primary custody of the twins, who will spend seven days a month with Anthony and when the kids are with him, the nannies must be present. Anthony, 45, initially filed for divorce from the 44-year-old ‘First Love’ singer in April 2012 after they separated in July 2011.
Lopez then dated dancer Casper Smart, but recently split from him after two-and-a-half years of relationship. Anthony apparently dated British Topshop heiress Chloe Green for a year before parting ways in February.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations