Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez has announced that her new single is going to be called “First Love”.
The track, which will serve as the follow-up to French Montana-assisted “I Luh Ya Papi”, was produced by Max Martin and it is scheduled to be released next month, reported Ace Showbiz.
“First Love” was one of the songs that were played during an intimate brunch Lopez hosted in Malibu, California, on April 25.
“I wish you were my first love ’cause if you were first there wouldn’t have been a second, third or fourth love,” the track goes.
Lopez, 44, who is dating toyboy lover Casper Smart, said that love have been the recurring theme in most of his albums.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“If you listen to my albums, they were always about love. I’ve always sung about love. It was always love in a certain way: A fairytale type of way; I was hoping, praying, and wishing for that
“After this experience, and these past couple of years, I realized love is completely different than I thought it was. I still believe in it more than ever. I’m still singing about it on every track, but I want it in the right way. I believe there’s a certain way that it should be. The things I went through comes out here (on the album),” she said.
Lopez’s yet-to-be-titled album is scheduled to be released on June 17.