Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez has announced that her new single is going to be called “First Love”.
The track, which will serve as the follow-up to French Montana-assisted “I Luh Ya Papi”, was produced by Max Martin and it is scheduled to be released next month, reported Ace Showbiz.
“First Love” was one of the songs that were played during an intimate brunch Lopez hosted in Malibu, California, on April 25.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
“I wish you were my first love ’cause if you were first there wouldn’t have been a second, third or fourth love,” the track goes.
Lopez, 44, who is dating toyboy lover Casper Smart, said that love have been the recurring theme in most of his albums.
“If you listen to my albums, they were always about love. I’ve always sung about love. It was always love in a certain way: A fairytale type of way; I was hoping, praying, and wishing for that
“After this experience, and these past couple of years, I realized love is completely different than I thought it was. I still believe in it more than ever. I’m still singing about it on every track, but I want it in the right way. I believe there’s a certain way that it should be. The things I went through comes out here (on the album),” she said.
Lopez’s yet-to-be-titled album is scheduled to be released on June 17.