Rapper Jay-Z feels singer Nick Jonas would be the next Justin Timberlake.
The 45-year-old record producer wants to endorse the former Jonas Brothers member and arrange a collaboration between the 22-year-old singer and his wife Beyonce Knowles, reported Aceshowbiz.
“Jay-Z is always a forward thinking businessman and always wants to be on the cutting edge of music, business and anything else that will make him the entrepreneur that he is – and his next project is Nick Jonas. He wants to record with him and he wants Beyonce to record with him. He sees Nick as the next Justin Timberlake,” a source said.
- Justin Timberlake shares teaser of new album; Twitterati poke fun at the 'Man of the Woods'
- Jay-Z leads Grammy noms with 8 as rap, rhythm and blues takes center stage
- Nick Jonas would love to be a father in future
- Jay Z helped me choose next album's title: Nick Jonas
- Nick Jonas denies dating rumours with Kendall Jenner
- Justin Timberlake cries on stage
Jonas recently performed at Made in America, founded and curated by Jay-Z.
The rapper was so impressed by Jonas’ performance that he wanted to collaborate with him.