Singer Jason Derulo has continued his reign at the top of the UK singles chart this week, as “Want to Want Me” is number one for the fourth week running.
The track’s combined chart sales of 57,000 allowed Derulo to beat Major Lazer, MO and DJ Snake’s “Lean On” to the top spot, reported Digital Spy.
“Want to Want Me” is the fourth track this year to spend at least four weeks at number one. Mark Ronson’s “Uptown Funk” spent six weeks at the top at the start of 2015.
- Who is Ed Sheeran? Here's a playlist of his top songs
- Most watched Indian television shows in week 40: Bigg Boss 11 opens to average numbers, Kaun Banega Crorepati 9 continues to top charts
- Jason Derulo unveils new album
- Jason Derulo does not want to 'settle down' right now
- Ed Sheeran's album reaches 12th non-consecutive week at number 1
- Cheryl Cole tops British charts
OMI’s “Cheerleader” falls one place into number three, while Deorro and Chris Brown’s “Five More Hours” enters at four.
Walk the Moon’s “Shut Up and Dance” climbs three places to complete the top five.
Britney Spears gets her 30th top 40 hit, with Iggy Azalea collaboration “Pretty Girls” a new entry at number 16.
The Weeknd’s “Can’t Feel My Face” debuts at number 34, while Kygo and Parson James’s “Stole the Show” is new at 38.