Singer Janet Jackson has unveiled her new single “No Sleeep” after a gap of six years.
For the single, the 49-year-old singer has collaborated with long-time producers Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, reported Billboard.
- Janet Jackson postpones world tour
- Janet Jackson to undergo surgery, postpones Unbreakable tour
- Janet Jackson sets new records as she tops US albums chart
- Janet Jackson shares new single ‘Unbreakable’
- Janet Jackson announces new music and world tour for 2015
- Janet Jackson misses brother Michael Jackson
“No Sleep” is the lead single from her as-yet-untitled new album, which should be out this fall. It will be her first album since 2008’s Discipline.
She took to Twitter to debut “No Sleeep”, and dedicate it to “My Love”.
— Janet Jackson (@JanetJackson) June 22, 2015
— Pitchfork (@pitchfork) June 22, 2015
The steamy single features the iconic singer longingly waiting for one-on-one time with her lover.