Singer Jack White has broken a world record for fastest studio-to-store release with a time of just under four hours.
White’s label Third Man Records announced that the singer had set out for the history-making feat in honour of Record Store Day, reported Digital Spy.
White was backed by a band featuring Fats Kaplin and Daru Jones and recorded two tracks – ‘Lazaretto’ and a B-side cover of Elvis Presley’s 1969 song ‘Power of My Love’.
It was then pressed, assembled and made available for sale in stores with the count stopping at 3.55. White personally delivered and sold the records in stores.
“Time! One great record for mankind! #worldsfastestrecord #RSD14 #thirdmanrecords #jackwhite,” Third Man Records posted on Twitter.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Earlier this month, White revealed his attempt to break a Guinness World Record by recording and releasing his track ‘Lazaretto’ on the same day to celebrate International Record Store Day.
‘Lazaretto’ is also the title track for White’s upcoming solo album.