Indo-American singer Mickey Singh is set to perform in India for the first time during the launch of a jewellery brand, Aug 9.
The singer is coming to the capital for his first performance in the country at the launch of Motiwala and Sons’ new range of jewellery, Kawachi, Aug 9, said a statement.
Singh is known for his hit music video ‘Bad girl’ that garnered over two million views on YouTube. In 2013, he gained recognition and acclaim after unveiling his landmark EP (extended play), ‘Mickstape’.
He later did a Mickstape tour in 50 cities across North America. For his maiden performance in India, he is developing a special line-up to surprise the Indian audience with his compositions.
Also for the very first time he will be launching his range of exclusive bow ties in association with Sachi Singh, executive director Motiwala and Sons.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched