Indo-American singer Mickey Singh is set to perform in India for the first time during the launch of a jewellery brand, Aug 9.
The singer is coming to the capital for his first performance in the country at the launch of Motiwala and Sons’ new range of jewellery, Kawachi, Aug 9, said a statement.
Singh is known for his hit music video ‘Bad girl’ that garnered over two million views on YouTube. In 2013, he gained recognition and acclaim after unveiling his landmark EP (extended play), ‘Mickstape’.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
He later did a Mickstape tour in 50 cities across North America. For his maiden performance in India, he is developing a special line-up to surprise the Indian audience with his compositions.
Also for the very first time he will be launching his range of exclusive bow ties in association with Sachi Singh, executive director Motiwala and Sons.