Rita Ora says she is just like a ‘normal’ girl who enjoys dating.
The ‘Black Widow’ songstress was recently forced to pull-out of a scheduled performance of ‘I Will Never Let You Down’ at the Teen Choice Awards because her former boyfriend, who produced the track, refused to let her perform the tune, reported Contactmusic.
“People forget that I’m a 23-year-old girl. What do normal girls my age do? They’re at uni, dating. It’s been difficult but it takes more than a few words to knock this girl out.”
“Everyone talks about my love life but people don’t know how much I do. I party a lot but I work hard too. I wouldn’t party if I didn’t do my work. I can juggle the two luckily. People think I fall very deeply in love then fall out of it quickly and that I don’t really think about things a lot.”
“I admit I live in the moment. I’m impulsive. But my values are still there. My mum and dad are always around, my sister works for me, for God’s sake,” she said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More