Rita Ora says she is just like a ‘normal’ girl who enjoys dating.
The ‘Black Widow’ songstress was recently forced to pull-out of a scheduled performance of ‘I Will Never Let You Down’ at the Teen Choice Awards because her former boyfriend, who produced the track, refused to let her perform the tune, reported Contactmusic.
“People forget that I’m a 23-year-old girl. What do normal girls my age do? They’re at uni, dating. It’s been difficult but it takes more than a few words to knock this girl out.”
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“Everyone talks about my love life but people don’t know how much I do. I party a lot but I work hard too. I wouldn’t party if I didn’t do my work. I can juggle the two luckily. People think I fall very deeply in love then fall out of it quickly and that I don’t really think about things a lot.”
“I admit I live in the moment. I’m impulsive. But my values are still there. My mum and dad are always around, my sister works for me, for God’s sake,” she said.