Azalea, 24, co-directed the promo for “Pretty Girls” and admits, as a result, she felt uncomfortable giving herself a “dance break”, reported USA Today.
- Britney Spears' Jerusalem visit left the city in chaos. Here is how
- My haters make me relevant: Iggy Azalea
- Iggy Azalea denies dissing Britney Spears
- Britney Spears, Iggy Azalea release catchy new single
- Britney Spears teases new Iggy Azalea track
- Britney Spears' duet with Iggy Azalea to release in May
“I didn’t dance! She wanted me to. Since I was co-directing the video, the way I explained it was, ‘It would be kind of obnoxious for me to direct a video and give myself a dance break as well’,” the “Fancy” hitmaker said.
“I don’t know if it necessarily fits my identity, but I think Britney’s identity is really embedded in being a dancer, and that’s something she really wanted to do as well. So there’s a lot of dancing in the video, but I wouldn’t say it’s necessarily centred around that,” Azalea said.