Fancy rapper Iggy Azalea and basketball player Nick Young have parted ways.
Azalea, took to Instagram to announce her split. The 26-year-old singer hinted that she ended her engagement with Young because she couldn’t rebuild her trust in him.
- Sugar from Pakistan: ‘Alarmed’ Congress and NCP want import duty hiked, export duty scrapped
- Farm Loan Waiver: Maharashtra to make public list of 69 lakh beneficiaries
- Sebi act case: Man gets 5 years in jail, fine of over Rs 1 crore slapped
- Housing prices up in 36 of 50 top cities; Vizag sees highest rise
- Telangana: Lambadas say two killed in clash with Adivasis, cops say accident
- Bombay High Court asks state govt why its orders not complied with
“Unfortunately, although I love Nick and I have tried and tried to rebuild my trust in him – It’s become apparent in the last few weeks I am unable to. I genuinely wish Nick the best”, Azalea wrote.
“It’s never easy to part ways with the person you planned you’re entire future with, but futures can be rewritten and as of today mine is a blank page”, she added.
Later Young confirmed their break up by tweeting, single.
The split comes three months after the news of the Los Angeles Lakers player cheating on her with a younger woman broke.