Fancy rapper Iggy Azalea and basketball player Nick Young have parted ways.
Azalea, took to Instagram to announce her split. The 26-year-old singer hinted that she ended her engagement with Young because she couldn’t rebuild her trust in him.
- Two held for posing as food inspectors, extorting money
- Post-NEET: Only two from govt schools in TN govt medical colleges
- 40 Minutes
- Doklam faceoff: China deployed more, standoff began earlier
- UP: School owner held for thrashing two teens
- ABVP’s string of defeats an auspicious omen of political change: Mayawati
“Unfortunately, although I love Nick and I have tried and tried to rebuild my trust in him – It’s become apparent in the last few weeks I am unable to. I genuinely wish Nick the best”, Azalea wrote.
“It’s never easy to part ways with the person you planned you’re entire future with, but futures can be rewritten and as of today mine is a blank page”, she added.
Later Young confirmed their break up by tweeting, single.
The split comes three months after the news of the Los Angeles Lakers player cheating on her with a younger woman broke.