Rapper Iggy Azalea has bought a new home and is busy decorating it following her recent split from her ex-fiance Nick Young.
The “Fancy” hitmaker, 26, seems she’s keen to wipe clear any memories she has of her former lover by setting up home elsewhere and putting her own stamp on the interiors, reported Conmtactmusic.
- Team Europe jumps ahead in inaugural Laver Cup
- ODI at Eden Gardens was the hottest one-day game anyone said they've played, says Pat Cummins
- Iran defies US, unveils latest missile during parade
- VideoTap, the Noida startup that wants to change the way video is delivered, consumed and sold
- 'Country more important for us than party': Top quotes from PM Modi's address in Varanasi
- Google Doodle celebrates 100th birthday of noted Indian chemist Asima Chatterjee
Taking to her Twitter account, she said, “Can’t wait to get home and get started on fixing up my new place. I’ve been annoying Adam and Guy talking about carpet all week (sic).”
The 26-year-old rapper moved out of the home she shared with Nick in Tarzana, California, late last month after she saw the NBA basketball player getting frisky beneath the sheets with a mystery woman on their home CCTV.
Azalea and Young began dating at the beginning of 2014 and got engaged in 2015, but their romance was rocked earlier this year when the “Team” hitmaker had to suffer the indignity of a video leaking online which showed Nick admitting to his Los Angeles Lakers teammate D’Angelo Russell that he had cheated on her with a teenager.