Former Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding says she would love to work in films like ‘Kill Bill’, that had Uma Thurman in the lead.
The 32-year-old blonde beauty, who played teenage rebel Roxy in the St Trinian’s franchise, said she wants to do more films, reported Contactmusic.
“I’d love to do a massive feature film, an American production, something a little different. I’ve supported
British, I’ve done BBC drama and ‘St Trinian’s, but I’d like to see what it’s like working on the other side of the pond for experience. I’d love to do a Tarantino film … ‘Kill Bill’, I have the hair!,” Harding said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The singer is currently focusing on her newly launched solo career and said she tries to ignore her critics.
“There will be a minority, or a majority, probably, waiting for me to fail, you do feel like you’ve got a lot to
prove (but) I always want to prove it to myself first,” she said.