Former Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding says she would love to work in films like ‘Kill Bill’, that had Uma Thurman in the lead.
The 32-year-old blonde beauty, who played teenage rebel Roxy in the St Trinian’s franchise, said she wants to do more films, reported Contactmusic.
“I’d love to do a massive feature film, an American production, something a little different. I’ve supported
British, I’ve done BBC drama and ‘St Trinian’s, but I’d like to see what it’s like working on the other side of the pond for experience. I’d love to do a Tarantino film … ‘Kill Bill’, I have the hair!,” Harding said.
The singer is currently focusing on her newly launched solo career and said she tries to ignore her critics.
“There will be a minority, or a majority, probably, waiting for me to fail, you do feel like you’ve got a lot to
prove (but) I always want to prove it to myself first,” she said.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review