Singer Avril Lavigne says she would love to have children in the near future. Lavigne, 29, who is married to Nickelback rocker Chad Kroeger, said she is definitely going to enjoy motherhood, reported Contactmusic.
“I’m really focused on my career at the moment. Down the road, I would love to be a mom, just not right now,” she said. The ‘Complicated’ hitmaker thinks it is crazy to turn 30 in September.
“I feel young but yeah I’ve lived a lot. I’ve been doing this music career for over a decade and travelling non-stop. It’s kind of crazy. I don’t have a plan yet (for my 30th birthday)… But I’m hoping for a big party,” she added.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen