One Direction star Harry Styles says he wanted to be a lawyer before joining music industry.
The 21-year-old singer admitted he had aspirations to study law but is now glad he never went ahead with his plans as he thinks he would have found it too difficult, reported Female First.
- Figures in a Landscape
- First photos of newly engaged Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- Liam Payne cannot wait for One Direction to reunite
- Fantastic Drawings and Where To Find Them: A sneak peek into Jim Kay's 'Harry Potter' illustrations
- Christopher Nolan did not know who Harry Styles was before casting him in Dunkirk
- Harry Styles reminds producer of Mick Jagger
Styles auditioned for singing competition series “The X Factor” at the age of 16.
“I wanted to be a physiotherapist and then all my teachers told me, ‘No jobs in that.’ So I decided I wanted to be a lawyer. This happened before I had to start working hard enough to be a lawyer. Now I can be like, I would have been a lawyer,” he said.