One Direction star Harry Styles says he wanted to be a lawyer before joining music industry.
The 21-year-old singer admitted he had aspirations to study law but is now glad he never went ahead with his plans as he thinks he would have found it too difficult, reported Female First.
- Royal Wedding 2018: Meghan Markle’s hairstylist reveals what went into making her signature messy bun
- Wild Wild Melody
- Donald Trump’s lawyer Michael Cohen forced to reveal another client: Fox News host Sean Hannity
- Suits actor Rick Hoffman says losing Meghan Markle, Patrick Adams is heartbreaking
- Bigg Boss Marathi host Mahesh Manjrekar on Salman Khan’s five-year jail sentence: He doesn’t deserve to be there
- Harry Styles reminds producer of Mick Jagger
Styles auditioned for singing competition series “The X Factor” at the age of 16.
“I wanted to be a physiotherapist and then all my teachers told me, ‘No jobs in that.’ So I decided I wanted to be a lawyer. This happened before I had to start working hard enough to be a lawyer. Now I can be like, I would have been a lawyer,” he said.