Pop star Jennifer Lopez, who recently split up from boyfriend Casper Smart, says she feels refreshed and has a new-found confidence about her career.
The 44-year-old singer, a mother of two, broke up with Smart after two and a half years of dating, but she is coping very well, reported Billboard magazine.
“I don’t feel like I have anything to prove anymore. Things have changed so much for me. I had to really do some soul searching and just realise a lot of things about love, and now I feel like I come from a place where I’m stronger and, I think, better,” Lopez said.
Casper and Lopez, who began dating shortly after she split from ex-husband Marc Anthony, are still on amicable terms but they decided to call it quits after simply growing apart.
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
Now the ‘Dance Again’ singer is focused on promoting her brand new album ‘AKA.’