Singer Alicia Keys is comfortable with being a work in progress and believes she has had a messed up life.
The 37-year-old singer is back in the spotlight with her upcoming untitled album, a follow-up from 2012’s “Girl on Fire”, reported Contactmusic.
- Mumbai's Veera Desai Road: Waterlogged during monsoon, stretch was once called Venice
- NCB staffer arrested in drug case seeks bail
- Baahubali 2 television premiere: Prabhas, SS Rajamouli and Rana Daggubati all set to make us nostalgic
- 24-hour shopping: Maharashtra Governor gives nod to Bill
- Accused in 2006 job scam: Indian national extradited from Singapore
- Data entry operators in all gram panchayats to be on indefinite strike from today
“I do (think we’re all messed up to some extent), that is exactly the point. I’m comfortable with the fact that we’re all works in progress, we’re all trying to figure out how to get better and what we have to fix,” she said.
“(I mess up) all the time! It’s always a learning and growing experience.