Punjabi rapper Honey Singh is the latest celebrity to be the victim of death hoax.
Honey Singh, who was last seen in Himesh Reshammiya’s ‘The Xpose’, is very much alive and put an end to death hoax rumours by tweeting about his well-being.
The ‘Angezi Beat’ maker said on Twiiter, “News of YoYo’s accident is a fake rumour must be spread by some haters. Please don’t bother and Keep blessing YoYo.”
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
News of YoYo’s accident is a fake rumour must be spread by some haters. Please don’t bother and Keep blessing YoYo
— Yo Yo Honey Singh (@asliyoyo) June 2, 2014
The rumours started after a picture showing Honey Singh lying on hospital bed in a critical state started doing rounds on social networking sites.
The rumour was spread via social media messenger apps that Honey Singh had died in a car accident.
Earlier, legendary playback singer Lata Mangeshkar, actor Ayushmann Khurrana, Hollywood star Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock, have also been victims of death hoax in the past.