Punjabi rapper Honey Singh is the latest celebrity to be the victim of death hoax.
Honey Singh, who was last seen in Himesh Reshammiya’s ‘The Xpose’, is very much alive and put an end to death hoax rumours by tweeting about his well-being.
The ‘Angezi Beat’ maker said on Twiiter, “News of YoYo’s accident is a fake rumour must be spread by some haters. Please don’t bother and Keep blessing YoYo.”
News of YoYo’s accident is a fake rumour must be spread by some haters. Please don’t bother and Keep blessing YoYo
— Yo Yo Honey Singh (@asliyoyo) June 2, 2014
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
The rumours started after a picture showing Honey Singh lying on hospital bed in a critical state started doing rounds on social networking sites.
The rumour was spread via social media messenger apps that Honey Singh had died in a car accident.
Earlier, legendary playback singer Lata Mangeshkar, actor Ayushmann Khurrana, Hollywood star Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock, have also been victims of death hoax in the past.