Rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh is said to have gone out of his way to appreciate the talent he has spotted while auditioning contestants for new singing reality show “India’s Raw Star”. He gifted pure gold lockets to welcome the shortlisted candidates for the show.
Honey Singh visited various cities like Ahmedabad, Varanasi and Jaipur to welcome 10 shortlisted people to “India’s Raw Star” family. They were chosen via digital audition.
He also made sure to finalise the design for the gold lockets as he wanted to give the contestants a special token of appreciation and acknowledgement for their talent.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The “Blue eyes” singer will appear as a judge-cum-mentor on the Star Plus show, which is aimed at finding a singing sensation.