Punjabi rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh has given up drinking completely to prepare for the big fight in the ring. Trained in mixed martial arts, the boxer would soon be jumping into the ring for his Global Fighting Championship league that he has started.
This is why he was very upset to read a report suggesting that he got drunk and burst into a song at a party in Mumbai.
Honey Singh said, “I went to that club for the party because it was my friend Imtiaz Khatri’s cousin’s birthday. At the party she insisted that I sing a song for her birthday. So I did. But not after having drinks, as reported. I’d sing for any friend’s happiness. I don’t have to get drunk to do so.”
“I used to be the occasional social drinker earlier. But now my intake of alcohol has ceased completely. I want to be fighting fit for the boxing ring,” he said.
Hoey Singh also said, “When I did that song I never expected it to be such a rage. I never do any song with any expectation. I guess having Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar in the song has given it that extra edge.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016