Singer Hilary Duff’s new track ‘Chasing the Sun’ unexpectedly hit the web, a day before its official release. The song, which marks the singer-actress’ first music in seven years, is a radio-friendly, pure pop tune with a 1990s-early 2000s feel, reported Ace Showbiz.
“I’m chasing the sun. Won’t miss out on the fun. Gotta get it while our hearts are young. I’m chasing the sun,” Duff sings the chorus. The track serves as the first single off Duff’s comeback album that’s due out later this year via RCA Records.
“I’ve worked very hard and the album is a great representation of the experiences I’ve had in my life and where I want to go from here! “I took a break from music for quite awhile, but it gave me the power to choose my next steps carefully and I’m really proud of the album I’ve made,” she had said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen