One Direction star Harry Styles and socialite Kendall Jenner have reportedly decided to call it quits after the duo apparently could not make a strong connection with each other.
The 20-year-old singer sparked dating rumours with Jenner, 18, last year after they were spotted enjoying a cosy meal, reported Daily Star. Even though the pair was seen hanging out together several times, Styles reportedly decided not to meet Jenner, when he headed to Los Angeles recently.
“Harry purposely didn’t have his planned party at The Box so people wouldn’t speculate about him and Kendall. There were plenty of opportunities for them to meet up but Harry went to the FA Cup game between Arsenal and Liverpool instead of seeing her,” a source said.
“They got on but there wasn’t enough spark to keep it going, especially as Harry is about to go on tour for six months. They would never have any time to see each other,” the source added.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest