One Direction star Harry Styles and socialite Kendall Jenner have reportedly decided to call it quits after the duo apparently could not make a strong connection with each other.
The 20-year-old singer sparked dating rumours with Jenner, 18, last year after they were spotted enjoying a cosy meal, reported Daily Star. Even though the pair was seen hanging out together several times, Styles reportedly decided not to meet Jenner, when he headed to Los Angeles recently.
“Harry purposely didn’t have his planned party at The Box so people wouldn’t speculate about him and Kendall. There were plenty of opportunities for them to meet up but Harry went to the FA Cup game between Arsenal and Liverpool instead of seeing her,” a source said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“They got on but there wasn’t enough spark to keep it going, especially as Harry is about to go on tour for six months. They would never have any time to see each other,” the source added.