Music icons Shreya Ghoshal and Atif Aslam share their birthdays. Two of the most melodious singer, who have given all time hit songs to the industry are receiving good wishes from all over the country.
Shreya has crooned for a number of hit films and her growth to success has been since she first appeared at the reality singing competition 75th children’s special episode of Sa Re Ga Ma. It was Sanjay Leela Bhansali who first spotted her and gave her the opportunity to sing for Aishwarya’s songs in Devdas. The first ever songs she sung for Devdas included “Silsila Ye Chaahat Ka”, “Bairi Piya”, “Chalak Chalak”, “Morey Piya” and “Dola Re Dola”. She was mere sixteen years old at that time.
There has been no stopping for the singer since then. She has given some of the most memorable songs to the music industry. She has also won a Filmfare Award for Best Female Playback Singer for ‘Dola Re’ and a National Film Award for Best Female Playback Singer for ‘Bairi Piya. Both her songs from Devdas.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Meanwhile, Pakistani singer Atif Aslam who turns 33 today represented his country in the under 19 cricket team. His first single was Aadat which went viral and soon after he came out with his first album Jal Pari in 2004.
Doorie and Meri Kahani are two of his albums which earned him recognition worldwide.
Here are the hit songs of Shreya Ghoshal:
Here are the hit songs of Atif Aslam: