Music icons Shreya Ghoshal and Atif Aslam share their birthdays. Two of the most melodious singer, who have given all time hit songs to the industry are receiving good wishes from all over the country.
Shreya has crooned for a number of hit films and her growth to success has been since she first appeared at the reality singing competition 75th children’s special episode of Sa Re Ga Ma. It was Sanjay Leela Bhansali who first spotted her and gave her the opportunity to sing for Aishwarya’s songs in Devdas. The first ever songs she sung for Devdas included “Silsila Ye Chaahat Ka”, “Bairi Piya”, “Chalak Chalak”, “Morey Piya” and “Dola Re Dola”. She was mere sixteen years old at that time.
There has been no stopping for the singer since then. She has given some of the most memorable songs to the music industry. She has also won a Filmfare Award for Best Female Playback Singer for ‘Dola Re’ and a National Film Award for Best Female Playback Singer for ‘Bairi Piya. Both her songs from Devdas.
Meanwhile, Pakistani singer Atif Aslam who turns 33 today represented his country in the under 19 cricket team. His first single was Aadat which went viral and soon after he came out with his first album Jal Pari in 2004.
Doorie and Meri Kahani are two of his albums which earned him recognition worldwide.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Here are the hit songs of Shreya Ghoshal:
Here are the hit songs of Atif Aslam: