Singer Gwen Stefani and her band No Doubt have signed a new deal with Christina Aguilera’s manager, Irving Azoff.
The 44-year-old singer, who is set to replace Aguilera on ‘The Voice’ USA later this year, has signed a new management deal with Azoff, who also represents the Eagles, Steely Dan and Van Halen, reported Billboard.
Gwen and her bandmates – who recently parted ways with Jim Guerinot Rebel Waltz Management after 16 years of working together – were courted by several other high profile managers before deciding to ink a contract with Azoff, 66, sources said.
Gwen is secretly working on her next solo album, following disappointing sales of No Doubt’s 2012 release, ‘Push and Shove.’ The singer previously insisted that her solo albums, ‘Love Angel Music Baby’ (2004) and ‘The Sweet Escape’ (2006) were never meant to be taken seriously.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More