Pop star Taylor Swift, who is the godmother of her friend Jaime King’s son, finally met the newborn.
The 25-year-old “Blank Space” hitmaker smiled widely while visiting her godson Leo Thames less than two weeks after he was born. She shared the photos on Instagram, reported Ace Showbiz.
“Meeting my boy. @jaime_king @kyle_newman,” Taylor captioned the photo of her staring into Leo’s eyes while King smiled beside her.
The “Shake It Off” songstress wore a white shirt and her trademark red lips. The “Sin City” actress, meanwhile, donned a beige knitted cardigan paired with matching tanktop.
- Taylor Swift's social media pages are showing a 'blank space', and her fans are freaking out!
- Taylor Swift groping trial: Colorado DJ's suit dismissed
- Taylor Swift gives unvarnished courtroom account of alleged groping
- Taylor Swift hosts Jaime King's baby shower
- Always knew Taylor Swift would be my child's godmother: Jaime King
- Taylor Swift to become godmother to Jaime King's second child
King reposted the picture along with caption, “My loves meet. Baby boy Leo Thames and his God Mother = Bliss. X.”
Swift added a close-up picture of her finger being held by Leo’s tiny fingers. She captioned the shot with a quote from her hit single “Never Grow Up”, reading, “Your little hand’s wrapped around my finger and it’s so quiet in the world tonight…”
King gave birth to Leo on Thursday, July 16. She announced the happy news on Instagram on July 19 with her husband Kyle Newman.
King announced that Swift would hold the special title of her second child’s godmother back in March.