Ghazal maestro Ghulam Ali, whose several concerts recently were cancelled due to protests, has lent his voice to a patriotic song in an upcoming movie.
Its director-producer Suhaib Ilyasi says Ali will launch the music of “Ghar Wapsi” here on January 29.
If he attends, it will be his first event in the city after his concert in October was scrapped following threats from Shiv Sena.
The music launch will also be attended by singers Sunidhi Chauhan and Sonu Nigam, Ilyasi said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Ali will feature in the song “Apni mitti ki khoosboo hain rago mein yeh basi hai… chhomenge isko shaan se. Humko toh pyara hain yeh watan, apni jaan se” from the movie, which also stars Alok Nath and Farida Jalal.
“I hope the ‘Ghar Wapsi’ music launch will be smooth and successful without any hiccups,” Ilyasi said.