Ghazal maestro Ghulam Ali, whose several concerts recently were cancelled due to protests, has lent his voice to a patriotic song in an upcoming movie.
Its director-producer Suhaib Ilyasi says Ali will launch the music of “Ghar Wapsi” here on January 29.
If he attends, it will be his first event in the city after his concert in October was scrapped following threats from Shiv Sena.
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
The music launch will also be attended by singers Sunidhi Chauhan and Sonu Nigam, Ilyasi said.
Ali will feature in the song “Apni mitti ki khoosboo hain rago mein yeh basi hai… chhomenge isko shaan se. Humko toh pyara hain yeh watan, apni jaan se” from the movie, which also stars Alok Nath and Farida Jalal.
“I hope the ‘Ghar Wapsi’ music launch will be smooth and successful without any hiccups,” Ilyasi said.