Former Spice Girls singer Geri Halliwell is reportedly engaged to her millionaire boyfriend Christian Horner.
Halliwell, 41, started dating Horner around January earlier this year, and it is said that the Formula One boss proposed to her a few weeks ago, reported Daily Mirror.
“Geri is delighted and has been telling close friends about the plans – but they have been more cautious around his family. They made the decision to get engaged this spring but have kept it quiet to avoid any awkward fall outs.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
“Some of his family are still unsure about the situation. They weren’t impressed at the breakdown of his relationship with Beverley just six months after the baby’s birth,” a source said.