Rapper Future has blasted singer former fiancee, claiming she is stopping him from seeing their son, also named Future.
The rapper, whose real name is Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn, took to social media to launch a furious rant against the singer, reported Female First.
He wrote, “This woman got control problems… I gotta go through lawyers to see babyfuture… (sic).”
After claiming that he pays USD 15,000 in child support every month, Future went on to insist that he just wants to see his son and has run out of patience.
He said, “I just want babyfuture that’s all. I (have) been silent for a year & a half… I ran outta patience. Get ready for this classic. Handling my business staying focus making music surrounded by real love & family (sic).”
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Future, who has four children with four different women, welcomed a son with Ciara in May 2014 but the couple called off their engagement just three months later.