Pop star Selena Gomez hates when people misuse social media and spread “lies” about her.
The 22-year-old singer took to Instagram to express her frustration and added she would soon share her secrets with her followers, reported Female First.
“Sometimes I get frustrated when I hear lies about who I am. The Internet is meant to keep you “updated” but it just takes old news and freezes it like it’s now. You have watched me in pain and I’ve owned up to it through my music and actions. I grew up with you.
- Selena Gomez's mother advised her not to work with Woody Allen
- Selena Gomez pays emotional tribute to Francia Raisa for life-saving transplant
- Selena Gomez suits up as Billboard's Woman of the Year
- Selena Gomez opens up on life-threatening situation before kidney transplant
- Selena Gomez gets emotional while talking about life-saving kidney transplant
- Selena Gomez reveals kidney transplant, best friend Francia Raisa was the donor
“I am beyond excited to show you the next chapter, the TRUTH. I’ve been keeping so many secrets… I’m reborn in every moment so who knows what I’ll become.. As long as I’m happy with me. #strongisbeautiful #healthyperspectiveonthemfools (sic),” she wrote.