Veteran rapper Coolio had to briefly halt a show in Brooklyn after suffering breathing difficulties due to asthma.
The Gangsta’s Paradise star, 52, has battled the lung condition for much of his life, and it flared up while he was onstage at Hill Country Barbecue Market.
He was handed an audience member’s inhaler and was able to continue with his five-song set, reported New York Post. “Coolio was having problems with his asthma, but someone
from the audience provided him with their inhaler that he used between verses of Gangsta’s Paradise, and his other songs,” a source said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The rapper has yet to comment on the incident.
Coolio’s performance at Hill Country Barbecue Market was part of an event to show off his culinary skills.
The star, who hosts his own online cooking show, served up his Damn Hot Veggie Chili to attendees, while he also discussed his admiration for other celebrity chefs, including Paula Deen, who suffered a publicity crisis in 2013 after she was caught on tape using a series of racial slurs.