Veteran rapper Coolio had to briefly halt a show in Brooklyn after suffering breathing difficulties due to asthma.
The Gangsta’s Paradise star, 52, has battled the lung condition for much of his life, and it flared up while he was onstage at Hill Country Barbecue Market.
He was handed an audience member’s inhaler and was able to continue with his five-song set, reported New York Post. “Coolio was having problems with his asthma, but someone
from the audience provided him with their inhaler that he used between verses of Gangsta’s Paradise, and his other songs,” a source said.
The rapper has yet to comment on the incident.
Coolio’s performance at Hill Country Barbecue Market was part of an event to show off his culinary skills.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The star, who hosts his own online cooking show, served up his Damn Hot Veggie Chili to attendees, while he also discussed his admiration for other celebrity chefs, including Paula Deen, who suffered a publicity crisis in 2013 after she was caught on tape using a series of racial slurs.