A fan of tragic singer Whitney Houston has bought her 12,561-square-foot estate for USD 1.5 million.
Matthew Krauthamer, a physician, is now the owner of the sprawling mansion in Mendham Township, New Jersey, reported New York Post.
“I am very conscious of preserving what she created there,” said Krauthamer, 33, as he shared plans to renovate the five-acre property, which boasts five bedrooms, five bathrooms, a six-car garage and a whopping 13 skylights. “She was generous to so many people and she spent a fortune renovating the house,” said Krauthamer.
Houston added a recording studio, a game room, a media room, a tennis court, and a pool house complete with an in-ground pool during her time there. In addition to preserving Houston’s legacy, Krauthamer, who has been trying to acquire the home for the last three years, plans to do lots of entertaining. Houston hadn’t lived in the home for at least five years before she died of a drug overdose in 2012 at age 48.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest