A fan of tragic singer Whitney Houston has bought her 12,561-square-foot estate for USD 1.5 million.
Matthew Krauthamer, a physician, is now the owner of the sprawling mansion in Mendham Township, New Jersey, reported New York Post.
“I am very conscious of preserving what she created there,” said Krauthamer, 33, as he shared plans to renovate the five-acre property, which boasts five bedrooms, five bathrooms, a six-car garage and a whopping 13 skylights. “She was generous to so many people and she spent a fortune renovating the house,” said Krauthamer.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Houston added a recording studio, a game room, a media room, a tennis court, and a pool house complete with an in-ground pool during her time there. In addition to preserving Houston’s legacy, Krauthamer, who has been trying to acquire the home for the last three years, plans to do lots of entertaining. Houston hadn’t lived in the home for at least five years before she died of a drug overdose in 2012 at age 48.