Rihanna’s sheer dress at CFDA awards have been spoofed by animated comedy show ‘Family Guy’.
The show’s character Peter Griffin is shown wearing a dress similar to Rihanna’s eyebrow-raising gown at Council of Fashion Designers of America Awards.
In the picture, Peter Griffin wears the same sheer and glitzy costume that Rihanna donned to the awards event. “That awkward moment when you and your bestie are wearing the same thing. #OneOfUsNeedsToChange,” read a caption of the image.
Rihanna responded to the parody picture by tweeting a side-by-side photo of her and Peter wearing the same costumes, captioning it with, “He gets it!” The spoof photo has also been used as her current profile picture.
Rihanna received the Fashion Icon Award at CFDA awards but it was her Adam Selman dress that stole the attention.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016