Rihanna’s sheer dress at CFDA awards have been spoofed by animated comedy show ‘Family Guy’.
The show’s character Peter Griffin is shown wearing a dress similar to Rihanna’s eyebrow-raising gown at Council of Fashion Designers of America Awards.
In the picture, Peter Griffin wears the same sheer and glitzy costume that Rihanna donned to the awards event. “That awkward moment when you and your bestie are wearing the same thing. #OneOfUsNeedsToChange,” read a caption of the image.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Rihanna responded to the parody picture by tweeting a side-by-side photo of her and Peter wearing the same costumes, captioning it with, “He gets it!” The spoof photo has also been used as her current profile picture.
Rihanna received the Fashion Icon Award at CFDA awards but it was her Adam Selman dress that stole the attention.