Spanish pop sensation Enrique Iglesias says he has never done drugs.
The 38-year-old-singer said that despite being around people who use such substances regularly, he is never fascinated towards it, reported Contactmusic.
“I was never tempted by drugs. The amount of times I’ve been asked, ‘You don’t do coke? But you’re in music,” he said. Iglesias says he knows the skill to control himself after consuming alcohol.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
“I don’t like sticking stuff up my nose. Get me a drink, get me a rum. I drink, I’m a social drinker but I feel like I can control it. There are friends of mine who go out at the weekend and do a lot of cocaine and do any drug and be perfectly fine throughout the week,” he added.