Spanish pop sensation Enrique Iglesias says he has never done drugs.
The 38-year-old-singer said that despite being around people who use such substances regularly, he is never fascinated towards it, reported Contactmusic.
“I was never tempted by drugs. The amount of times I’ve been asked, ‘You don’t do coke? But you’re in music,” he said. Iglesias says he knows the skill to control himself after consuming alcohol.
“I don’t like sticking stuff up my nose. Get me a drink, get me a rum. I drink, I’m a social drinker but I feel like I can control it. There are friends of mine who go out at the weekend and do a lot of cocaine and do any drug and be perfectly fine throughout the week,” he added.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016