Rapper Eminem’s daughter, Hailie Jade Scott Mathers, graduated with honors from Chippewa Valley High School in Clinton Township, Michigan.
According to the school district’s website, the teen did not slack off during her four years in school, reported Us magazine.
Mathers was honored with an Academic Excellence Award, a Department of Psychology Award and graduated Summa Cum Laude, a distinction given to students who maintain at least a 3.9 GPA.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
The 41-year-old rapper’s daughter with his ex Kimberly plans to pursue either psychology or entrepreneurship at Michigan State University.
In an entry published by the school, Mathers’ noted to have been active with National Honor Society, Art Club, Key Club, Volleyball and Student Council.
The brunette did not fail to thank her parents for her success either.
“My mother and father because they have pushed me to be the person I am and have given me all the support to achieve what I have,” she said.
Mathers also scored the title of Homecoming Queen in October 2013.