Superstar pair Eminem and Rihanna are confirmed to take the stage together at this years MTV Movie Awards.
Rihanna and Drake will collaborate on ‘The Monster’, taken from Slim Shady’s album The Marshall Mathers LP2, and they will perform an exciting rendition of the track on Sunday night, reported Daily Mirror.
The track is not the first time the pair have recorded together, having previously worked on two versions of huge hit ‘Love The Way You Lie’.
Aside from this powerhouse duo, Ellie Goulding and Zedd are also set to sing at the event. The 2014 MTV Movie Awards will be hosted by Conan O’Brien at the Los Angeles’ Nokia Theater on April 13.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016