Superstar pair Eminem and Rihanna are confirmed to take the stage together at this years MTV Movie Awards.
Rihanna and Drake will collaborate on ‘The Monster’, taken from Slim Shady’s album The Marshall Mathers LP2, and they will perform an exciting rendition of the track on Sunday night, reported Daily Mirror.
The track is not the first time the pair have recorded together, having previously worked on two versions of huge hit ‘Love The Way You Lie’.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Aside from this powerhouse duo, Ellie Goulding and Zedd are also set to sing at the event. The 2014 MTV Movie Awards will be hosted by Conan O’Brien at the Los Angeles’ Nokia Theater on April 13.