King of Rock and Roll Elvis Presley will be honoured by dentists in the UK with ‘Elvis Day’, when a model of his teeth and dental crown will be displayed to promote mouth cancer awareness.
A dozen dentists will host the event in May, which involves costumes, music, and free mouth cancer screenings, according to organisers, reported Contactmusic. The ‘Hound Dog’ hitmaker’s dental mould and a dental crown made for the music icon will also be on display for fans.
The day before Presley’s death in 1977, he visited a dentist, and the crown made during the visit was bought at auction in 2012 by Canadian author, dentist, and celebrity teeth collector Michael Zuk.
He purchased the crown for 6,500 pounds and decided to send it on “tour”.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016