King of Rock and Roll Elvis Presley will be honoured by dentists in the UK with ‘Elvis Day’, when a model of his teeth and dental crown will be displayed to promote mouth cancer awareness.
A dozen dentists will host the event in May, which involves costumes, music, and free mouth cancer screenings, according to organisers, reported Contactmusic. The ‘Hound Dog’ hitmaker’s dental mould and a dental crown made for the music icon will also be on display for fans.
The day before Presley’s death in 1977, he visited a dentist, and the crown made during the visit was bought at auction in 2012 by Canadian author, dentist, and celebrity teeth collector Michael Zuk.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
He purchased the crown for 6,500 pounds and decided to send it on “tour”.