Singer-songwriter Elton John‘s childhood home, where he was born and raised, has been put up for sale.
The property is now going up for sale for the first time in 40 years with an asking price of USD 840,000, reported Contactmusic.
- Fifty Shades Darker actor Dakota Johnson spotted on a dinner date with Jon Hamm
- Bappi Lahiri: Elton John and I can do something pathbreaking
- Bappi Lahiri to dub for Elton John in Kingsman The Golden Circle
- Elton John's biopic to be 'musical fantasy'
- Elton John's classic Jaguar up for auction
- Elton John hopes to resume touring
The 68-year-old music legend was born in the three-bedroom home in Pinner, north-west London in 1947 and lived at the property until the age of 15 when his family moved.