Singer-songwriter Elton John‘s childhood home, where he was born and raised, has been put up for sale.
The property is now going up for sale for the first time in 40 years with an asking price of USD 840,000, reported Contactmusic.
- Elton John biopic: Taron Egerton to play the iconic singer in Rocketman
- Elton John’s long anticipated album Revamp out now
- Why Elton John’s Tiny Dancer’s oft-misread lyrics doesn’t stop it from being a favourite
- Rod Stewart on Elton John’s farewell tour: It’s a trick to sell tickets
- Miley Cyrus, Gaga, Ed Sheeran set for Elton John tribute albums
- Elton John’s classic Jaguar up for auction
The 68-year-old music legend was born in the three-bedroom home in Pinner, north-west London in 1947 and lived at the property until the age of 15 when his family moved.