‘Billy Elliot’ writer Lee Hall says his new biopic about Elton John will tell the singer’s life story “from birth to rehab”.
Actor Tom Hardy has been roped in to play the legendary musician, reported BBC online. “I’ve been working on it with Elton for long time. It’s an absolutely huge, crazy Technicolor affair. Starring Tom Hardy as the flamboyant musician, the film will be about all the trouble he got into,” he said.
John, 67, admitted of being a monster at the height of his drug addiction.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
He entered rehab in the 1990s, after which his career saw a resurgence and he had two children with his partner David Furnish, via a surrogate mother.