British actress Elizabeth Hurley took to Twitter to rubbish sensational claims made by ex-boyfriend Tom Sizemore that she allegedly had an year-long affair with former US president Bill Clinton.
“Ludicrously silly stories about me & Bill Clinton. Totally untrue. In the hands of my lawyers. Yawn,” Elizabeth Hurley wrote on Twitter.
She later updated that it had been a tough day for her.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“Thank you very much for your (mostly) very nice comments on what has been a pretty gruesome day… It’s been a tough couple of months in many ways- thanks to all my friends & family for your unwavering support & kindness,” she added.
In the undated audio tape, obtained by Radar Online, Sizemore is heard boasting in detail about how he set up Hurley with Clinton after meeting the president during a screening of ‘Saving Private Ryan’ at the White House in 1998. The actor, who has battled with substance abuse in the past, says on the tape that Clinton immediately called Hurley and sent a private plane to pick her up.
Sizemore, however, has now done an about turn claiming his rants about Hurley and Clinton were recorded while he was high on drugs.
“I’ve never met former President Clinton, I’ve never known him to know Hurley. I’m not denying that I said these things … I don’t remember saying these things,” Sizemore told HuffPostLive.
“They’re the rantings of a guy that it has been well-chronicled had a very severe problem,” he added.
Hurley and Sizemore are said to have dated after meeting on the set of 1992 thriller ‘Passenger 57’.