British actress Elizabeth Hurley took to Twitter to rubbish sensational claims made by ex-boyfriend Tom Sizemore that she allegedly had an year-long affair with former US president Bill Clinton.
“Ludicrously silly stories about me & Bill Clinton. Totally untrue. In the hands of my lawyers. Yawn,” Elizabeth Hurley wrote on Twitter.
She later updated that it had been a tough day for her.
“Thank you very much for your (mostly) very nice comments on what has been a pretty gruesome day… It’s been a tough couple of months in many ways- thanks to all my friends & family for your unwavering support & kindness,” she added.
In the undated audio tape, obtained by Radar Online, Sizemore is heard boasting in detail about how he set up Hurley with Clinton after meeting the president during a screening of ‘Saving Private Ryan’ at the White House in 1998. The actor, who has battled with substance abuse in the past, says on the tape that Clinton immediately called Hurley and sent a private plane to pick her up.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Sizemore, however, has now done an about turn claiming his rants about Hurley and Clinton were recorded while he was high on drugs.
“I’ve never met former President Clinton, I’ve never known him to know Hurley. I’m not denying that I said these things … I don’t remember saying these things,” Sizemore told HuffPostLive.
“They’re the rantings of a guy that it has been well-chronicled had a very severe problem,” he added.
Hurley and Sizemore are said to have dated after meeting on the set of 1992 thriller ‘Passenger 57’.